Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Paging Dr. Freud


Since I mentioned Dr. Freud in my last post, it seems that the universe has stacked itself against me, and now Freudian things are happening to me. These two websites have made their way into my lexicon: www.thingsthatlooklikecocknballs.com and www.wehavebananas.blogspot.com
Boner, please! I get it! I don't need to be slapped in the face with it every time I turn around. Consider this my official surrender.

But, really, these two websites are worth the click. (I couldn't figure out how to format them correctly, so you'll have to cut and paste)

Oh, and I had to talk to the AT&T robot yesterday. It's a HE, and he's as creepy as Renee, the Sears robot. His name is Vic, short for Victor, but I just call him Robot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is equally creepy about those phone robots is the wierd beeping sounds while the robot is "considering" your response. It reminds me of the 1960's computer in the bat cave. Colored lights flash and your problem is solved.

Anonymous said...

as long as men are in charge of our society - what else do we expect?

Bathilda said...

I guess I expect a tiny bit more subtlety...but here's hoping...